Would you like to meet Bing and Flop in real life?
We’re giving 26 very lucky Bingsters the chance to meet their favourite characters from the smash-hit children’s TV show, in real life, at 26 locations during our tour!
Entering #TheBingDraw is easy peasy! And, in this competition, there’s no voting or judging – the winner is the person who gets the most points.
There are 2 steps you must complete to enter the competition and get your first points:
- Get your colouring sheet – 1 point
- Share a photo of your Bingster holding their completed colouring sheet – 15 points
That’s it! You’re in!
To get more points, invite your friends to enter the competition using the unique link you’ll receive once you’ve entered. You can share your link on email, Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or SMS, and you’ll get 5 more points for each person that enters the competition by using it. So, the more people you invite, the better your chances of winning are!
Please see our full terms and conditions before entering. The closing date for entries will be 3 weeks before the first performance at each venue. For example, the first performance for Watford Colosseum is 9th February 2019. So the closing date for entries for Watford Colosseum is 19th January 2019. The winner will be announced on social media and contacted via email and phone.
- To enter, you must submit a photo of your child holding their completed colouring sheet. Entries must be submitted before the closing date specified on the competition app.
- You must be resident in the UK and aged over 18 to enter a competition. We may require proof of identity and providing false information may result in disqualification.
- You are not eligible to enter if you are an employee of Family Tickets, Minor Entertainment, or have or work for a company that has a commercial relationship with Minor Entertainment.
- Entries must be made directly by the individual entering the competition and you may only enter the competition once. Multiple entries may result in all entries being declared void.
- Entries found to have used false entry details (name, email address, mobile number and postcode) will be void.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of other automated devices will be void.
- All entrants must be able to print off the downloadable colouring sheet. Entries including colouring sheets coloured in artificially using software or app will be void.
- All entrants agree to any and all photographic material (photos, videos) they are included in – either uploaded or captured by Family Tickets – being used for promotional purposes by Family Tickets.
- The prize is non-transferable to another family or individual, and alternatives will not be offered.
- Prizes do not include any travel, accommodation, subsistence or tickets for the show. All and any expenses incurred must be paid for by the winner.
- The Meet A Character prize is subject to availability and may only be available at specific performance and venues, and are limited to 5 people (with a minimum of 1 child and a maximum of 3 children).
- Winners will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the competition details.
- Winners will be notified by telephone. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If a winner cannot be contacted, or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Family Tickets reserve the right to forfeit the prize.
- Winners have 48 hours after first notification to agree to attend the Meet a Character prize. Failure to do so will result in the prize being forfeited.
- Winners will be announced via email and social media (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter).
- Winning participants agree to send in an additional photo upon notification.
- Winners agree to share your name and photo for publicity purposes.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- By entering our competitions, you consent to receiving marketing communications from us by email, telephone, post and SMS. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- The decision of Family Tickets in all matters relating to competitions will be binding and final.